Thursday, March 26, 2009

SSC #86 Long time no see!

As I'm sure you're aware, I've not done the StraightShootinComputin article for a little while now. I feel I've covered most of the basics and some advanced topics. And while the computer industry may change fairly rapidly, for the needs of most of my readers, not enough changes to fill a weekly article. All of my past articles will still be available at http://straightshootincomputin.blogspot.com, and will continue to be indefinitely.

If you find something here that helps you with your computer, then I am glad it wasn't for nothing.

Good Luck, and happy computing!


Jeff Smith





No comments:

Vote for my Ubuntu Brainstorm Idea!!!

Do you think it would be a great idea to have a specific version of Ubuntu designed for kids and parents? Filled with fun games and parental control features to keep your little ones safe? Join Ubuntu Brainstorm and vote!